Communication involves a full range of topics, including decision making and problem solving. Effective communication becomes easier once the team has developed a certain level of cohesiveness. Communication is, of course, key, since further team development and effective functioning cannot occur without team communication.
When a team is effectively communicating, team members:
- always freely say what they feel and think,
- are always direct, truthful, respectful, and positive,
- openly discuss all decisions before they are made,
- handle conflict in a calm, caring, and healing manner,
- openly explore options to solve problems when they arise,
- do not talk about each other behind their back, and
- do not have a hidden agenda.
The Compusense Support Team in Holland gives continuous guidance and support during your evaluation and auditprocess.Read more
Complete management framework
The Compusense software platform integrates standards and management models in one alert information management system.Read more
Secured ITC environment
As a processor of personal data Compusense meets the legal requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.Read more
Complete in-house management & control
Plug & Play: Manage and control all evaluation and audit cycles yourself.Read more